Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05440 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 130% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,442 (₨173,557) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)