Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00438 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,696 (842,811 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)