Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00501 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,343 (467,541 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)