Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,924 (932,133 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (33 minutes ago)