Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,299 (R$ 1,527) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)