Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,063 (R$ 2,879) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)