Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,851 (R$ 2,293) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)