Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,585 (R$ 2,635) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)