Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,032元 (R$ 2,750) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)