Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.262 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,406 (Dinar 296) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)