Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.913 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,731 (Dinar 376) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)