Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.235 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,451 (Dinar 244) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)