Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.235 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,935元 (Dinar 380) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)