Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.189 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,445 (Dinar 354) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)