Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.551 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,520 (Dinar 315) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)