Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.912 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,521 (Dinar 326) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)