Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23690 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,268 (13,796 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)