Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23290 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,911 (16,790 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)