Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23563 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,331 (14,137 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)