Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23034 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,271 (18,542 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)