Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20707 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,106 (19,830 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)