Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,329元 (9,761 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)