Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42910 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元1,994 (E£ 4,646) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)