Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06461 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,205 (Shilling80,562) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)