Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06725 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,319元 (Shilling79,096) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)