Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06307 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,054 (Shilling80,133) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)