Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43512 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,391 (12,389 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (17 minutes ago)