Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44514 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,196 (11,672 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)