Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20961 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,659元 ($U26,996) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)