Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,719 (€635) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)