Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,729 (€641) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)