Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.793 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,204 (€668) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)