Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,197 (€682) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)