Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,731元 (€742) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)