Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01169 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,981 (426,244 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)