Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,595 (410,305 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)