Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,954 (524,463 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)