Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,042元 (597,127 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)