Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,825 (578,297 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)