Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01126 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,602 (408,722 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)