Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,913 (€526) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)