Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,817 (€656) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)