Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,178 (6,340,106 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)