Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,527 (﷼ 29,387,457) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)