Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19616 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,810 (14,324 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)