Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10886 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,984 (руб 36,595) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)