Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11176 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,686 (руб 41,930) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (39 minutes ago)