Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12032 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,145 (руб 34,453) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)