Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,816 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,911 (€889) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)