Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,575 (€765) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)