Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09335 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,402 (₨47,150) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)