Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.857 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,266 ($1,060) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)