Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,039 (AU$1,127) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)