Cost of living in Mackay, Australia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,575元 (AU$1,117) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)