Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,375 (AU$639) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)