Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,647 ($385) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)