Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,343 ($686) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)