Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.659 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,485 (R$ 3,307) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)