Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,955 (R$ 3,109) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)