Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,305 (R$ 1,553) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)