Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,363 (R$ 2,635) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)