Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,901 (€1,002) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)