Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 85% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,311元 (€1,077) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)