Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,425 (€598) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)