Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36001 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,618 (E£ 12,827) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)