Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38729 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,589元 (E£ 9,267) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)