Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37057 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,282 (E£ 11,555) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)