Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24070 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,110 (17,074₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)