Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,641 (5,596 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)