Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,603 (5,284 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)