Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,823元 (6,480 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)