Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.569 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,762元 (10,132 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)