Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.725 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,521 (4,859 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)