Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,480 (5,862 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (29 minutes ago)