Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,731 (7,431 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)