Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24100 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,610 (14,981₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)