Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.913 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,712 (CHF 826) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)