Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.931 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,041 (CHF 1,160) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)