Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.072 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,562 (CHF 645) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)