Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12178 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,153 (Php34,103) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)