Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13040 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,512 (Php34,602) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (40 minutes ago)