Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,125 (€784) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (38 minutes ago)