Cost of living in Lucca, Italy vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,421元 (€832) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)