Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00433 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,844 (1,811,890 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)