Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00702 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,113 (1,155,063 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)