Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,745元 (1,880,156 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)