Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00422 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,007 (1,895,736 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)