Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,039 (2,455 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)