Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,995 (2,861 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)