Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02580 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,280 (282,181 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)