Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02626 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,301 (316,055 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)