Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04170 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 201% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,533 (180,645 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)