Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,681元 (292,181 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)