Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04099 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 196% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,405 (180,686 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)