Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 204% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,601 (181,890 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)