Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02988 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,472 (283,484 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)