Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02185 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,333元 (335,562 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)