Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,581 ($825) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)