Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,582 ($669) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)