Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,493 ($1,035) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)