Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,015 ($1,059) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)