Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,548 ($660) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)