Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34365 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,066元 (Mex$ 14,740) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)