Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34777 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,303 (Mex$ 15,248) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)