Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36394 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,276 (Mex$ 11,749) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)