Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32510 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,277 (Mex$ 16,231) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (about 1 hour ago)