Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,995 (Mex$ 17,539) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)