Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.295 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,267元 (C$1,372) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)