Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,615 (C$893) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)