Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.204 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,700 (C$903) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)