Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,034 prices entered by 1,378 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.521 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,867 (£1,158) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)