Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,281 prices entered by 1,359 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.526 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,814 (£682) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)