Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,254 prices entered by 1,382 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.899 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,412 (£1,058) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)