Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,139元 (510,286 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)