Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,084 (523,085 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (30 minutes ago)