Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,001元 ($721) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)