Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,167 ($816) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)