Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,060元 ($746) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)