Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,309 ($772) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)