Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,317 (€684) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)