Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02722 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,253 (229,758 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)