Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,475 (€614) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)