Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,411 (€714) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)