Cost of living in Lleida, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,101元 (€781) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)