Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,005元 (€877) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)