Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,991 (€885) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)