Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.905 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,195 (€784) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)