Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.746 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 94% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,066 (8,133 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)