Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,032 (10,116 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)