Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,739 (11,718 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)