Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,165 (10,596 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)