Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,645 (12,363 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)